JOB DESCRIPTION FOR – SALES SPECIALIST
WHAT IS AT THE CORE OF EAGLE?
At the core of Eagle is the belief that the relentless pursuit of the new and unimaginable with talented, passionate piers is one of life’s most rewarding experiences. Eagle achieves this through two key tenets. First, saying something is not possible is not tolerated. Second, doing something is always better than doing nothing. We revere pro-activity and reward doing, even if it results in mistakes, rather than waiting to be told what to do.
Being a part of Eagle means being a part of a highly supportive team that innovates daily in a new and cutting edge field.
WHAT DOES EAGLE DO?
Eagle is constantly pushing the boundaries of web based real-time graphic technology. We deploy Unreal Engine (UE) applications through the web in minutes to thousands of users and layer on top a suite of innovative features such as ecommerce, multiplayer, VoIP, and persistent game states. We are lucky to have multiple Fortune 500 clients, and are the world leader in Immersive web experiences founded in the UE. We have a strong connection to Epic Games, and we give back to our community through our podcast and roundtable series. Eagle is the go-to company for UE based real-time graphics experiences.
EXPECTED SALARY (BASED ON EXPERIENCE AND SKILL SET)
· 30,000 – 35,000 BDT
JOB REQUIREMENTS OVERVIEW
We are engaged with a technology that is innovative and not yet widely understood within the tech community. This often leads to the emergence of novel technical queries during our sales meetings. The ability to comprehend and respond to these technical questions is of paramount importance. Therefore, we believe an individual with a Computer Science background would be highly compatible with this role.
We are looking for a dynamic and proactive Sales Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the sales process of Eagle 3D, from initial client meetings to the successful handover of projects to our production and finance teams.
- Conduct client meetings during United States business hours to understand and address sales needs.
- Create tailored proposals based on customer requirements and submit them for client approval.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients throughout the sales process, resolving any queries or concerns.
- Coordinate with the production team to ensure a smooth transition and successful start of the project.
- Liaise with the finance team for accurate billing and invoicing of projects.
- Maintain a professional demeanor in all meetings and communications.
- Work closely with the CEO to refine sales strategies and eventually lead client meetings independently.
- Provide support on pricing queries and help in standardizing the sales process.
- Document and develop standard operating procedures for sales.
- Engage in rigorous training to understand the business fundamentals, particularly in pricing and sales strategies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work flexibly across different time zones.
- Keen attention to detail and a problem-solving mindset.
- Capability to work closely with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Willingness to undergo comprehensive training and quickly adapt to company processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering (don’t worry, we’ll teach you the business skills).
- Experience in 3D technology or related fields (preferred).
- Familiarity with CRM tools and sales software, or a willingness to learn.
WHAT IS IT LIKE WORKING AT EAGLE?
Eagle is an open, honest, and transparent team. We encourage each other to be the best we can all be and always give appreciation to new ideas and proactiveness. Eagle is a remote team with members all of the world. We allow you to set your own hours and work within your time zone from anywhere in the world. We primarily communicate through Telegram Messenger app and use JIRA and GitHub for development tools. We are a friendly group that loves to wake up every day and build an infrastructure that will help serve key industries like Architectural, Entertainment, Finance, Engineering & Digital Twins, Energy, and Metaverse for decades to come.
Eagle 3D is a leading R&D cloud game streaming company that provides a user-friendly platform for quick Unreal Engine game deployment to the cloud. With strong ties to Epic Games and active community engagement through our podcasts and panels, we’re a key player in the cloud streaming sphere. We’re based in Texas, USA, with overseas development operations in Bangladesh.
Eagle 3D spans 6 countries with 30 employees globally. For over 4 years, we’ve been improving our Eagle 3D Streaming Platform to empower Enterprise to deploy visually stunning and robust Unreal Engine applications to the web. Our ambitious goal is to build the foundation of this new digital era where real-time graphics are accessible to any device and any time. We firmly see this as our mission and are convicted that we will make the world a better place through achieving this objective.
Ready to Apply?
If you are passionate about technology and sales, and you’re excited to be part of a team that’s revolutionizing the world of 3D streaming, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role below
If you have query contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Position
Use the form below to submit your job application