JOB DESCRIPTION FOR – FRONT END DEVELOPER
WHAT IS AT THE CORE OF EAGLE?
At the core of Eagle is the belief that the relentless pursuit of the new and unimaginable withtalented, passionate piers is one of life’s most rewarding experiences. Eagle achieves thisthrough two key tenets. First, saying something is not possible is not tolerated. Second, doingsomething is always better than doing nothing. We revere proactivity and reward doing, even ifit results in mistakes, rather than waiting to be told what to do.
Being a part of Eagle means being a part of a highly supportive team that innovates daily in anew and cutting edge field.
WHAT DOES EAGLE DO?
Eagle is constantly pushing the boundaries of web based realtime graphic technology. Wedeploy Unreal Engine (UE) applications through the web in minutes to thousands of usersandlayer on top a suite of innovative features such as ecommerce, multiplayer, voip, and persistentgame states. We are lucky to have multiple Fortune 500 clients, and are the world leader inimmersive web experiences founded in the UE. We have a strongconnection to Epic Games,and we give back to our community through our podcast and roundtable series. Eagle is the go-to company for UE based realtime graphics experiences
WHAT WILL I DO?
Eagle is seeking a Front End Web Developer to create new products and services across theEagle Streaming platform. Eagle is developing an innovative platform which provides tools andservices with world-class features and scalability to enterprise companies. We’re making iteasier and faster for enterprise to deployrobust UE experiences to the web.
- Collaborate with the team to learn and apply ReactJS for an optimal user experience
- Ensure seamless communication between the frontend and backend of our applications.
- Continuously learn and grow your skills in web development and stay up-to-date withindustry trends.
- Collaborate with designers, strategists, and other developers to create innovative andhigh-quality products.
- Contribute to the architectural evolution of our entire platform, including API designand data modeling.
- A strong interest and willingness to learn ReactJS.
- Knowledge ofand experience with communication between frontend and backendsystems.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as GitHub.
- Ability to handle asynchronous REST API.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and time management capabilities.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar technical subject area, orequivalent experience.
- Familiarity with Material UI, Postman, or Insomnia for API testing.
- Understanding of responsive and adaptive design principles and cross-platform/browsercompatibility.
- Knowledge of serverless computing and EKS-basedapplications.
- Hands-on experience with AWS, Java, Python, and Shell Scripts.
WHAT IS IT LIKE WORKING AT EAGLE?
Eagle is an open, honest, and transparent team. We encourage each other to be the best wecan all be and always give appreciation to new ideasand proactiveness. Eagle is a remote teamwith members all of the world. We allow you to set your own hours and work within your timezone from anywhere in the world. We primarily communicate through Telegram Messengerapp and use JIRA and GitHub for development tools. We are a friendly group that loves to wakeup every day and build an infrastructure that will help serve key industries like Architectural, Entertainment, Finance, Engineering & Digital Twins, Energy, and Metaverse for decades to come.
WHAT I S IT LIKE WORKING AT EAGLE?
Eagle is an open, honest, and transparent team. We encourage each other to be the best wecan all be and always give appreciation to new ideas and proactiveness. Eagle is a remote teamwith members all of the world. We allow youto set your own hours and work within your timezone from anywhere in the world. We primarily communicate through Telegram Messengerapp and use JIRA and GitHub for development tools. We are a friendly group that loves to wakeup every day and build an infrastructure that will help serve key industries like Architectural,Entertainment, Finance, Engineering & Digital Twins, Energy, and Metaverse for decades tocome.
Additionally we offer paid time off and generous flexibility to work around your personalholiday and time off schedule.
Eagle 3D Streaming spans 6 countries with 27 employees globally. For over 3 years, we’ve beenimproving our Eagle 3D Streaming Platform to empower Enterprise to deploy visually stunningand robust Unreal Engine applications to the web. Our ambitious goal is to build the foundationof this new digital era where realtime graphics are accessible to any device and any time. Wefirmly see this as our mission and are convicted that we will make the world a better placethrough achieving this objective.